AMP is the leading independent wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand. We help people and organisations build financial security and we’ve been doing this since 1849. Today we are helping over five million retail customers and 400 institutional clients in Australia and New Zealand own their tomorrow. We’re also helping clients in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
What sets us apart
- AMP has the largest financial advice network in Australia and New Zealand with 4,276 aligned and employed financial advisers and planners. AMP also has extensive relationships with external financial advisers.
- We are helping more than five million customers in Australia and New Zealand own tomorrow.
- We manage A$172 billion in assets for our customers.
- AMP has around 870,000 shareholders.
- 5,820 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, United States, United Kingdom and Europe help service our financial planners, customers and shareholders.
The AMP Graduate Program
Our Graduate Program streams include rotations within different teams or areas of a business unit. The rotational program is designed to:
- Accelerate your development through depth and variety of experiences
- Ensure that you are given meaningful, challenging work throughout the program
- Help you find the role that you want at the end of the program
- Provide support for further related study and professional qualifications (e.g. CA, CFA, Parts 2 & 3 of the Actuarial Education Program)
To find out more about our program and to apply, check out our website at www.amp.com.au/graduates
Open to ideas. Open to growth. Discover our Graduate and Summer Intern opportunities.
As Australia’s leading financial services provider, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people’s financial wellbeing. Regardless of where you work at CommBank, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work.
We’re looking for graduates and summer interns from a wide range of disciplines who are passionate about developing their skills, taking hold of opportunities and meeting the needs of our customers. Together we can achieve great things.
What can you expect as a Graduate or Summer Intern at CommBank?
- Contribute from day one.
- You’ll be given real work that impacts our business and our customers.
- Receive training and development.
- You’ll receive Group-wide training and business area-specific training, plus attend formal training for technical and soft-skill development.
- Support and networking opportunities.
- You’ll have a mentor/buddy to support you throughout your program.
- You’ll also network with your fellow graduates/interns and with managers from across the Group.
- Access to senior management.
- You’ll have unique access to senior leaders, and our graduates have the chance to enjoy a breakfast with our CEO, Ian Narev, and our Group Executives.
- You’ll be working at Australia’s largest bank - enjoy fantastic offices, with the latest technical innovations, corporate discounts and much more.
- Give back.
- You’ll have the chance to contribute to the community by participating in our community committee and other initiatives.
‘I could only have done it at Deloitte’
Our ongoing innovation combined with our commitment to a diverse and collaborative culture set us apart. You’ll be joining a firm with a relentless drive and passion for world class client service and a sense of shared responsibility for our place in our local communities that matches your own.
What we do
As a leading professional services firm, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and its affiliates provide audit, tax, consulting, technology, risk management and financial advisory services through over 6,000 people throughout Australia and over 200,000 staff globally. Focused on the creation of value and growth, and known as an employer of choice for innovative human resources programs, we are dedicated to helping our clients and our people excel.
Our Graduate Program
Join us at Deloitte in early 2015 for a career that will stimulate, reward and motivate you like no other. Surrounded by a large peer group, you’ll be supported by a dedicated mentor and counselling team who will work with you to build your technical and business skills.
It’s your future. How far will you take it?
For more information about our Graduate and Summer Vacation Programs and to apply, visit www.graduates.deloitte.com.au
EY is a global leader in advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. In joining us, you will be working at the heart of global business and be part of a team that includes 175,000 people in more than 150 countries. Our people are vital to business, industries and economies worldwide; advising on issues that matter most. Working here connects you to global clients and colleagues, and offers firsthand experience on the big issues that are shaping the business world. We give you a part to play in helping major businesses make informed decisions and grow in a sustainable way.
As part of our Advisory – Actuarial Services network, and as one of the leading actuarial consultancies in Australia, our team provides clients with assistance in identifying, quantifying and managing risk and capital to profitably grow their businesses in spite of this complexity and uncertainty.
We offer comprehensive advisory services covering:
- Insurance (life, general, accident compensation & private health)
- Banking and capital markets
- Analytic and quantitative advisory
- Wealth management and superannuation
- Risk quantification and management
You’ll have all the coaching, formal training and leadership development you need to become a trusted business advisor. You’ll have experiences that will set you up for success, both now and in the future.
Keep up to date with future career opportunities
To find out more about our opportunities, please visit:
Finity is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading actuarial and management consulting firms. Specialising in general and health insurance, Finity works closely with large and niche insurers as well as government agencies to deliver world-class actuarial, pricing and strategic advice. Finity was inducted into the Australian Insurance Industry Awards Hall of Fame in 2012 after being awarded ‘Service Provider of the Year to the Insurance Industry’ in five of the previous six years. Our advice is innovative and practical and aimed at helping our clients make decisions that improve their business. Talented people are the future of our business and each year we commit to providing opportunities for actuarial graduates to start their career with us.
NRMA Insurance is a member of IAG (Insurance Australia Group) - one of the world's most respected leaders in the general insurance industry.
We have a team of over 15,000 - all working towards reducing risk to make our communities safer and more resilient.
We are looking for well-rounded individuals to help us become the world’s most trusted provider of general insurance.
We are seeking for graduates with passion, enthusiasm and initiative.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Comprehensive on the job training that allows you to apply your knowledge
- Development and experience to real life projects
- Career development support and one to one coaching by dedicated managers.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team of people, whilst earning a competitive salary and access to our industry benefits.
Optiver is a trading firm with a difference. We are a market-maker who takes our people and our technology seriously. Our Trading and IT teams work together as the right and left hand of the business and it is this level of integration that keeps our Traders at the top of their game. We are proud of the state-of-the-art systems we have built, and consistently strive to improve every day. Our speed to the market is crucial to our success and this is why we concentrate on sourcing the most advanced software, the fastest applications and up to date technology. We enjoy a flat management structure and a casual yet driven working environment.
We are steeped in heritage having been founded in Europe in 1986, where we focused on equity options on the European Options Exchange. We have grown from strength to strength thanks to our great people, and brilliant minds, and are now one of the largest derivative trading groups on the Australian, Asian and European exchanges with a growing presence in the USA. We specialise dealing mainly in derivatives, shares and bonds. As we are a propriety trading firm, we are the principal investor in our business. What this means is that we have no clients and as a result we can afford to continually invest in our own growth. We have offices in Amsterdam, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sydney and Taipei. We have had a physical presence in Australia since 1996 where we started with a team of 2 people. Due to our continued growth we now have over 200 employees and are still growing. At Optiver we don’t believe in hierarchy, and as such enjoy a flat management structure and a casual yet driven working environment. These are some of the many reasons we were voted Australia’s #1 “BRW Great Place to Work” in 2013.